>> Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year peeps!

It's been tiring, god knows why. Well, actually the return at 2am everyday might explain everything. The bad thing is I don't get to spend my New Year with he-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned. He is somewhere over the rainbow. Mom too. :(

I texted mom, ' New Year's lame without you, Happy New Year, I love you. '
Jillian sent me the best text ever, ' As 2011 ends I would like to thank you fellas for being part of my life! Happy New Year madafakas! I love you guys till death. '
Basically Anita got the usual, ' Happy New Year, I love you. '
Dad texted me too. That's all.

A lot happened this past one month. Hectic, but I'm not complaining. A great way to end this year. I went to Far East Movement concert on 3rd of December, which was AWESOME. I went for basketball matches, *raise eyebrows. Sneaked in and watched airplanes. Midnight walks around KL. Car rides, weee~ The rest, is better left unsaid.

One more thing, I got no. 10 in the jogathon, wasn't expecting any placing that day, as we returned to college around 4am that morning, and we had to get ready by 7am for 'warm up'. Mom was like, ' What? 10th? are you sure they didnt sabotage you? ' HAHA clearly she was dissapointed. I could've done better, but I was too tired. It's been a while. I promise I'll be ready for the July Marathon.

We got to experiment with a frog, which I promised myself not to get attached too. Oh well, screw you. I cried as I watch Arif pierced through it's temple with a needle. ;( We had to ' put it away ' for good, and I did this ceremony, I wrapped it in tissue paper and sang the funeral song, which I got it messed up ( I sang the wedding march instead ). Come to  think of it, I was late that day. We were on the way, and we saw a girl laying on the road. Something about getting involved in an accident. But I think that she didn't get hit at all. From what I heard, the motorcyclist tried to avoid her, and apparently she fainted ( traumatized ), and the motorcyclist got thrown away from the bike. Am not sure about the details. At least I had the last minute Adrenaline rush before Bio lab. Adam and Syahhid practically ran out of the car when they saw it, rather than the walking pedestrians who were just staring in awe, standing still not doing anything. *SoMalaysian.

Anyway, who knows what we're heading for but I wish you luck, I wish you well. Just keep on going, live life bitchesssss!

I love you turtle. Very much.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP