I'd never given much though to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go.

>> Sunday 27 November 2011

It happened about a month ago, Anita and I were sitting, another day of the usual. We decided to play this silly game, to write a name on a piece of paper and show it to each other. We thought it would be harmlesss, as it meant nothing. Well, we were wrong. At least I was wrong. Somehow I stopped eating, I cant speak and I'm just sitting there, like a lovesick crackhead, or as Anita would say, a PSYCHOPATH. It's driving me mad. And he knows it. Then these pass few days  he talked to me. I was HAPPY. I know it won't work because he doesn't like me, why would he? But it's okay, the pain's worth it. I was afraid, because for, well, obvious reasons, I can't stay with you. And I'm afraid that I'd like to stay with you, much more than I should. It's worth it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP