There's no place like home.

>> Friday 19 August 2011

I know, lame title right? I miss moments where you look out of the window and all you can feel is serenity, not a group of Malay boys. Not that I have anything against Malays, sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I'll just take that back. I'm blabbering again.. Like I said, Pasum really spoils my mind.

Pretty right, I guess my friends were right, ' wah ramona awak dr sabah? bukak pintu blh nampak gunung la kan? ' EXACTLY.

I miss goofing around with my mom :(

Once a Bornean, forever  Bornean. *lame
And here's a picture of my mom <3,
The weird thing is she really looked like a Vietnamese here. 
Isn't it obvious already? I JUST SIMPLY WANNA GET HOME. IMPLANT IT IN YOUR HEAD.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP