My mom told me not to talk to strangers. But then I made a twitter account and it became a hobby.

>> Friday 19 August 2011



Hi,

It's me again. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE twitter? It's waaaaaay better than facebook, well,at least that's what I think. When you spam the timeline nobody bothers, too make it simple, nobody gives a DAMN. But lately it's like I've been pouring out in Twitter It's just not normal anymore. HAHAHA, Jillian just asked me this "y u took my pic??? wats wt u n beauty n d beast? i tot u thumbelina seja? " CUTE! Back to the topic, I feel that Twitter is a medium where 'freedom of speech' really applies, not like facebook where one moment you post something and a gazillion people show up after that! And that, my friend, is why Twitter is more GORGEOUS and SEXY than facebook. WORD.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP