Life : Hanging out, Making out, Sneaking out, Passing out...Whatever happens, happens. No regrets.

>> Friday 19 August 2011

Wish I can prove it right, but it seems like all I have now is regret. Suddenly everything seems wrong, not meant to be. Happiness is temporary, depression lasts forever. HAHA just kidding. I sounded like a troubled child. Well, it's nothing like that at all. All I've got to say now is that I'm eager to go home! FINALLY. After 2 months of agonizing, torturing moments in this new place. This temporary place. And yes, I deleted all my previous blogs, just for fun. I was reading them just now, and I realized there were to many mentions which now doesn't seem to matter anymore. It's better this way, starting from scratch.

p/s : my title has nothing to do with this post at all, just wanted to start things off. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP